JO CRAWFORD DipCABT KCAI
DOG & PUPPY TRAINING CLASSES
Following the latest Government advice (29.05.20), in addition to what has been a very positive response to ‘virtual’ Training and Behaviour sessions, I am proposing to resume SMALL Group Puppy Training Classes (Outdoors) and 1:1 Training and Behaviour Consultations, in person.
Online/Virtual training for 1:1 is still fully available
Safety is paramount and, having carried out an overall Risk Assessment, the basis on which any ‘In Person’ or 'Group' sessions would be carried out are as follows:
• Each case will be discussed and considered on its’ individual merits.
• Sessions will take place in the GARDEN of the Owner for 1:1 Home Visits, or OUTDOORS for Classes (therefore flexibility regarding weather conditions will need consideration).
• Strict social distancing and protective hygiene will be observed at all times by all parties.
• Safety, control and handling of the dog or puppy will be the sole responsibility of the Owner.
• If either party suspect that exposure to the Corona Virus (either directly, or indirectly) may have occurred, it is vital that the 1:1 appointment be immediately cancelled/postponed until safe, and any risk of transmission has passed. Or, in the case of Classes please, under no circumstances, attend.
Please complete the contact form below to register your interest.
PUPPY, BEGINNERS / BACK TO BASICS /IMPROVERS TRAINING CLASSES
THESE VERY SMALL INTENSIVE, FUN, 6 WEEK TRAINING COURSES AIM TO COVER THE BASIC OBEDIENCE SKILLS REQUIRED TO HELP YOU AND YOUR COMPANION PUPPY OR DOG ENJOY A HAPPY AND PROBLEM–FREE RELATIONSHIP!
BY KEEPING THE NUMBERS IN EACH CLASS SMALL (MAX 4) WE CAN ENSURE THAT YOU ARE KEPT BUSY AND ACTIVE THROUGHOUT THE SESSION AND RECEIVE PLENTY OF ONE TO ONE ATTENTION!
VENUES & TIMES PUPPY TRAINING (for Scentwork, see Scentwork page)
UCKFIELD (Scouts Hall, Rocks Park Rd, Uckfield, TN22 2AS)
NEW BEGINNERS COURSE STARTING JUNE 2020! - CONTACT ME TO REGISTER
IMPROVERS CLASS - NEXT COURSE STARTS SOON!!
There are limited places on these courses so REGISTER EARLY!
See 'Scentwork' page for course and workshop dates
*Attendance will be by prior registration only for all courses.